The Sundance Company is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions in the greater Boise metropolitan area:
- Saint Alphonsus Physicians leased 4,995 square feet of expansion space at Silverstone Park, 3340 Goldstone Drive, Meridian.
- Pristine Pools & Spas leased 2,785 square feet, including renewal and expansion space, in West Valley Business Center, 9490 Fairview Ave., Boise. The company moved into the space in October.
- Brown Mackie College leased 1,810 square feet of expansion space in Blackeagle Center, 9050 W. Overland Road, Suite 100, Boise.
- Kirkenedall Law Office renewed an 1,163-square-foot lease at the Stonegate complex, 2995 N. Cole Road, Suite 260, Boise. The company moved into the space in October.
- Oregon Mutual Insurance renewed a 560-square-foot lease in the Stonegate Complex, 2995 N. Cole Road, Suite 230, Boise. The company moved into the space in October.
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the greater Treasure Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime Boise and Meridian locations.
Please check out The Sundance Company website to view property photos, search for office space or learn more about Sundance’s start-to-finish capabilities. If you prefer to talk to someone in person about your commercial real estate needs, then just give us a call at our Boise office, (208) 322-7300.