The Sundance Company is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions in the greater Boise metropolitan area:
- Dano’s Burger leased 1,532 square feet at 3675 E. Overland Road, Meridian. The restaurant is in Silverstone Park’s Jade Plaza building. The move-in is scheduled this month. Ryan Martin of DK Commercial represented the tenant.
- Robert Lechot, an insurance provider, leased 889 square feet in Boise Office Center, 7229 Franklin Road, Boise. Move-in was in July. Jay Story of Story Commercial represented the tenant.
- Small Smiles, which provides dental services, renewed a lease of 11,358 square feet in Fairview Tech Center, 8744 Fairview Ave., Boise.
- Anixter renewed a lease of 3,855 square feet in Blackeagle Business Center, Overland and Maple Grove roads, Boise. Guy Levingston of Intermountain Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Roth Distribution renewed a lease of 2,432 square feet in Blackeagle Business Center, Overland and Maple Grove roads, Boise.
- Allied Security renewed a lease of 1,134 square feet in West Valley Business Center, on West Fairview Avenue in Boise.
One thought on “Recent transactions by The Sundance Company”