The Sundance Company is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions in the greater Boise Valley:
- Power Engineers leased 4,451 square feet of expansion space in The Blackeagle Business Center at Overland and Maple Grove roads in Boise.
- Bodybuilding.com leased 2,147 square feet of expansion space at 2054 S. Silverstone Way at Meridian, Idaho’s SilverStone Complex.
- Valley Pediatric Feeding leased 670 square feet at 2995 N. Cole Road, Suite 130, at Boise’s Stonegate Complex.
- Family Dynamic Health leased 1,920 square feet at 2995 N. Cole Road, Suite 270, at Boise’s Stonegate Complex.
- Workscape leased 1,821 square feet of expansion space at 1851 S. Cobalt Point Way at Meridian’s SilverStone Park.
- LEI Engineering leased 1,759 square feet at 2040 S. Eagle Road in Meridian’s SilverStone Park.
- Pristine Pools and Spas leased 638 square feet of expansion space at 9490 Fairview Avenue at Boise’s West Valley Business Center.
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the greater Treasure Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime Boise and Meridian locations. More information is available at www.sundanceco.com or 208.322.7300.