The Sundance Company is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions in the greater Boise Valley:
- Power Engineers leased 15,311 square feet of expansion space in at The Sundance Company’s Silverstone Park in Meridian, Idaho.
- Northwest Neurobehavioral Health LLC leased 6,174 square feet at 2076 S. Eagle Road, Meridian, Idaho, at Silverstone Park.
- Nexgen Payment Services leased 2,114 square feet of expansion space at 7253 Franklin Road, Boise, Idaho, at The Sundance Company’s Boise Office Center.
- PayThatWay leased 1,516 square feet at 3919 E. Overland Road, Meridian, Idaho, in Silverstone Park.
- Take Shape for Life leased 1,297 square feet at 3715 E. Overland Road, Suite 200, Meridian, Idaho, in Silverstone Park.
- DermaViv Skincare leased 446 square feet at 2030 S. Eagle Road, Meridian Idaho, in Silverstone Park.
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the greater Treasure Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime Boise and Meridian locations. More information is available at www.sundanceco.com or 208.322.7300.