Since its founding in 1976 The Sundance Company has always thought the Boise Valley was wonderful place to live and do business. The state capital of Idaho has grown and transformed through the years. The City of Trees has developed into the Boise Valley which now includes Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, and other surrounding areas. Hundreds of thousands of people now call the Valley home, and hether it’s the vibrant cultural and recreational opportunities, the friendly people or the mild climate, Boise and the surrounding communities afford a quality of life second to none. Good jobs, affordable housing and a safe, clean and vibrant downtown all add up to a great place to live.
The Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce also points out these great reasons to live and work in the Boise Valley:
- Real Estate – The area’s cost of living is among the lowest in the west, and our high quality of life continues to attract new residents, business and industry to the Boise area.
- Traffic & Transportation – The average commute time in the greater Boise metropolitan area is 20.2 minutes – 20 percent faster than the national average and considerably less than other urbanized areas in the West.
- Health Care – Whether you’re seeking health care options for a growing family, or taking care of aging parents, the Boise-Nampa metropolitan area offers state-of-the-art health care.
- Financial Services – The Boise metro area has a full range of financial institutions – from local and national banks to credit unions to investment firms – to meet the needs of any consumer.
- Education – Boise metropolitan residents know the secret to success lies in education – a high priority locally and statewide. Approximately half of the state’s general fund is allocated to education.
- Utilities – Low-cost energy is a key ingredient to successful economic development and quality of life for those who live and work in the Boise MSA.
- Dining – There’s no shortage of dining options in the Treasure Valley, and many of them are members of the Boise Metro Chamber! Come see for yourself!
- Child Care – As many recent arrivals and long-time residents are having, and raising, children in the Boise Metro Area, you’ll find a wealth of options to see to it that they develop into model citizens!
- Places of Worship – In addition to being a great place to live and raise a family, Boise also offers an abundant variety of worship opportunities for individuals and families.
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the greater Treasure Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime Boise and Meridian locations. More information is available at www.sundanceco.com or 208.322.7300.