The Sundance Company is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions in the greater Boise Valley:
- Hybrid FIT, a fitness business, leased 2,880 square feet at the Maple Grove Center, 222 N. Maple Grove Road, Boise, Idaho.
- AgStar, which provides financial services for agriculture and rural customers, leased 1,600 square feet at Silverstone Plaza, 3405 E. Overland Road, Suite 110, Meridian, Idaho.
- Heart Fire, a counseling practice, leased 1,025 square feet at the Orchard Professional Center, 921 Orchard Street., Suite C, Boise, Idaho.
- Sorenson Communications Inc., which provides phone relay and call caption services, leased 25,643 square feet at Silverstone Plaza, 405 E. Overland Road, Suite 300, Meridian, Idaho.
- Kaleidoscope Pediatric Therapy LLC leased 2,451 square feet at the Boise Office Center, 7211 Franklin Road, Boise, Idaho.
- Granite Restorations leased 1,829 square feet at the Maple Grove Center, 276-A Maple Grove Road, Boise, Idaho.
- NxTran, which provides merchant payment services, leased 791 square feet at the Boise Office Center, 7253 Franklin Road, Boise, Idaho.
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the greater Treasure Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime Boise and Meridian locations. More information is available at www.sundanceco.com or 208.322.7300.