Here are 12 great and useful tools for commercial real estate courtesy of DukeLong.com.
Google Apps for Mobile.
Evernote for iPhone lets you create notes, snap photos, and record voice memos that you can then access any time from your iPhone, computer, or the web.
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
Now, you have the power to send, track and e-sign documents while on the go—anytime and anyplace in the world using your Apple®iPhone® or iPadTM
Ustream powers live interactive video that enables anyone to watch and interact with a global audience of unlimited size.
WordPress apps forAndroid and BlackBerry recently made their official debuts, and the iPhone app reached version 2.2. No other blogging service has this kind of app support across these three smartphone platforms
7. Dragon Dictation
Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon® NaturallySpeaking® that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
One touch on your iPhone or iPad lets you remotely access your computers anywhere, anytime and manage your files on the go. Directly control your desktop as if you’re sitting in front of it, access your computer applications as if they were on your iPad, and view or manage files directly from your iPad/iPhone.
Put the nation’s #1 commercial real estate marketplace in your pocket with Loopnet’s mobile website and search apps.
Find and connect with over 100 million professionals, get the latest updates, and share your status – all from your mobile device.
11. CB Richard Ellis
The CBRE app offers initial features, including:
- ability to search CBRE global office locations
- ability to search contact information for CBRE personnel globally
- access to CBRE’s Global Office Occupiers Guide, a comprehensive reference guide on leasing practices and protocols around the world.
12. Jones Lang Lasalle
- Access the firm’s research reports from around the globe
- Track Jones Lang LaSalle company news
- Customize your views for the country of your choice
- Find Jones Lang LaSalle’s people, locations and services
- Follow @JLLNews on Twitter
- Keep an eye on Jones Lang LaSalle’s Green Blog
- View current Jones Lang LaSalle videos on hot industry topics
About The Sundance Company
Established in 1976, The Sundance Company has the experience to help you with your commercial real estate needs throughout the Boise Valley. If your requirements include property management, leasing, real estate development, project planning, construction or space planning then look to us. The Sundance Company has more than 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial space available in prime locations in the Boise metropolitan area. More information is available at www.sundanceco.com or 208.322.7300.