Since its founding in 1976 The Sundance Company has always thought Boise was wonderful place to live and do business. The state capital of Idaho has grown and transformed through the years. The City of Trees has developed into the greater Boise metropolitan area which now includes Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, and other surrounding areas. Hundreds of thousands of people now call the Treasure Valley home. Whether it’s the vibrant cultural and recreational opportunities, the friendly people or the mild climate, Boise and the surrounding communities afford a quality of life second to none. Good jobs, affordable housing and a safe, clean and vibrant downtown all add up to a great place to live.
The Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce also points out these great reasons to live and work in the greater Boise metropolitan area,
- Real Estate – The area’s cost of living is among the lowest in the west, and our high quality of life continues to attract new residents, business and industry to the Boise area.
- Traffic & Transportation – The average commute time in the greater Boise metropolitan area is 20.2 minutes – 20 percent faster than the national average and considerably less than other urbanized areas in the West.
- Health Care – Whether you’re seeking health care options for a growing family, or taking care of aging parents, the Boise-Nampa metropolitan area offers state-of-the-art health care.
- Financial Services – The Boise metro area has a full range of financial institutions – from local and national banks to credit unions to investment firms – to meet the needs of any consumer.
- Education – Boise metropolitan residents know the secret to success lies in education – a high priority locally and statewide. Approximately half of the state’s general fund is allocated to education.
- Utilities – Low-cost energy is a key ingredient to successful economic development and quality of life for those who live and work in the Boise MSA.
- Dining – There’s no shortage of dining options in the Treasure Valley, and many of them are members of the Boise Metro Chamber! Come see for yourself!
- Child Care – As many recent arrivals and long-time residents are having, and raising, children in the Boise Metro Area, you’ll find a wealth of options to see to it that they develop into model citizens!
- Places of Worship – In addition to being a great place to live and raise a family, Boise also offers an abundant variety of worship opportunities for individuals and families.
About The Sundance Company
The Sundance Company has become a development powerhouse with more than 30 years of successful history in Idaho’s Treasure Valley and the Boise metropolitan area. The Sundance Company is one of the few local companies that self-manages and maintains its own properties—enjoying higher occupancy levels and superior quality control for its projects. Savvy tenants and buyers look to The Sundance Company for development; office, warehouse, and retail leasing; property management; build-to-suit/construction; and land and building sales.
With more than 1.5 million square feet of prime office and industrial space in the greater Treasure Valley, The Sundance Company has the size and diversity to avoid the need for a “one-size-fits-all” approach—thereby assuring customized solutions that are genuinely tailored to each client’s needs.
Every project by The Sundance Company is conceived and executed with integrity, innovation, accountability, and dedication by a team of seasoned experts who always remains mindful not only of tangible aspects of a property transaction but also the intangible. The in-house management team values its personal connections and the relationship of trust it has created with its tenants and property owners, which include national and regional companies, some of whom have been in Sundance buildings for more than 15 years.