As a property owner, you must think about maximizing the value of your asset. And so do we. Our more than 30 years of Asset Administration experience in Idaho’s Treasure Valley including Boise, Meridian, and Nampa allows The Sundance Company to offer you a high-quality alternative approach to traditional Property Management services. For instance, The Sundance Company and its Asset Administrative team will:
* Forecast the needs of the property
* Help to reduce your interest costs and loan fees
* Assist in reducing renewal costs
* Provide opportunities for reduced insurance premiums
* Offer significant operating expense savings
* Understand owners’ objectives and tailor our Asset Management Plan to your performance expectations and building needs
* Advise on financing, long-term planning, market analysis and capital forecasting
* Allow you to focus on your core business objectives while we help reduce operating, legal and accounting costs
* Perform high-quality services such as:
o Full financial and reporting services
o Security/fire/safety programs
o Supervision and training of personnel
o Contract administration
o Standard operating procedures manuals
o Building operations and maintenance
o Customer and tenant services
o Lease administration and management
o Ongoing building and safety inspection programs
o Annual customer and tenant surveys
About The Sundance Company
The Sundance Company has become a development powerhouse with more than 30 years of successful history in Idaho’s Treasure Valley and the Boise metropolitan area. The Sundance Company is one of the few local companies that self-manages and maintains its own properties—enjoying higher occupancy levels and superior quality control for its projects. Savvy tenants and buyers look to The Sundance Company for development; office, warehouse, and retail leasing; property management; build-to-suit/construction; and land and building sales.
With more than 1.5 million square feet of prime office and industrial space in the greater Treasure Valley, The Sundance Company has the size and diversity to avoid the need for a “one-size-fits-all” approach—thereby assuring customized solutions that are genuinely tailored to each client’s needs.
Every project by The Sundance Company is conceived and executed with integrity, innovation, accountability, and dedication by a team of seasoned experts who always remains mindful not only of tangible aspects of a property transaction but also the intangible. The in-house management team values its personal connections and the relationship of trust it has created with its tenants and property owners, which include national and regional companies, some of whom have been in Sundance buildings for more than 15 years.